Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amaris' Logo Design

5 comments:

  1. Why is this so beautiful for gosh! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaris, this logo that you have created is really nice! I like the font of word television, it adds a feel of class and sophistication yet is bold and daring enough to not be capitalized and at an angle. The way you fit the ALHS text onto the bottom of the M makes it look nice and compact. Also the Mustang text that runs up the left side of the big M was a good color choice because it contrasts very well with the red of the M. You logo is very well put together, it is good to see people put a lot of time into their work! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job AMARIS! I like how you used the big M for Maria. Haha... no seriously though, this is really good. I didn't comment Nicole's logo because she had so many comments already.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.