Thursday, September 3, 2009

Qiyang Collage


This collage is about my summer life. Over the summer, I went to Mystery spot with my family, and I went to Waterworld with friends. For the rest of my summer i stayed in city college to have a precal class and I got an A on it. Sometimes, I went to 24 Fitness to get some workout, and sometimes I went to downtown and hung out with friends. Lastly, I went to watched the movie "UP", it was good.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystery Spot? That sounds mysterious. Congrats on getting an A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember I saw you at 24? Go on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad thing I didn't chill with you during summer man. You should have called me when you went to waterworld.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.