
Hola, this is my summer collage. I went to summer school, Yosemite, and six flags. I did Jumpstart. And yeah I went shopping.
This is a place where members of ALHS' AOIT Multi-Media Period 4 Class can share their work, collaborate, and give/receive constructive criticism.
Your summer looks really fun! I like the diagonal effects!
ReplyDeleteI love how colorful our collage is. It really POPs out at you. Very nice job Nicole :P
ReplyDeleteComment my collage
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful collage Nicole. It's very colorful and it looks very attractive.
ReplyDeleteI like how the girl is holding shopping bags like she is going to fall. I went to six flag(magic mountain) too
ReplyDeleteI wish I went to Six Flags this summer! Looks like you had fun (besides summer school, even though you could possibly have fun there!)!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Go six flags! Nice images,very colorful. XD
ReplyDeleteWow, your collage really stuck out to me when I was browsing through the collages. The way you posted your pictures onto your collage has a high spirit of freedom and is really creative. Just by looking, it makes me feel like you had a great summer and really enjoyed it. Overall, I love it!
ReplyDeleteCOOL COLLAGE, I LIKE HOW ITS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL.
ReplyDelete