Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bryan: Collage

This is my Summer collage.

BG: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, I used this picture because This summer I saw this movie and it really entertained me.
Middle Left: Sava Pool, swam there a lot this Summer.
Middle Right: Interned with a bunch of AOIT students.
Bottom Right: Computer, Spent a lot of time on the computer video editing.

Created by: Bryan Chong

5 comments:

  1. Very nice picture Bryan. Our summer was pretty fun, it was really fun swimming with you. I also watched Transformer and it was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your collage Brain. It's very nicely done and it comes together really good. TRANSFORMERS was awesome!!! O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Transformers was also a great memory from my summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bryan, you sound like you had an awesome summer. You're collage looks very professional, and I agree with Deanna that Transformers was a great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your collage Bryan! It is quite interesting how you organized you pictures. the Youtube logo really stands out because of the color contrast and its white glow. I like how you put your name on the bottom with a blurry reflection, it really looks good on the black background. From this collage I can really see what your summer was like and it looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.