Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jason Tsui's Collage




Hi, Here is Jason Tsui's College. This summer I went to Costa Rica and did community service there. Two of the projects I did include tiling and painting a school which you can see in the top right and bottom left. I stayed with two host families shown in the bottom center and bottom left. My first host family's house is shown in the top center. My last project in Costa Rica was in the Rain Forest. The picture in the top right is from a water fall there. The back ground is just a random picture of a beach in Costa Rica.javascript:void(0)

6 comments:

  1. I went to Costa Rica before. It's very nice there, besides all the bugs. Too bad you didn't get to do zip lining on top of the canopies. : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I bet staying with a host family must've been really exciting and fun ^^. It's a good thing you know Japanese to communicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you really shoveling cow crap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know my comment had nothing to do with the blog but you told me about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason nice collage i remember during summer you telling me about your crash course for learning how to tile. haha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.