Friday, September 11, 2009

Joemar Yarcia Logo

This is my Mustang TV Logo. The gray background is just there because I didn't want the background to be white.

7 comments:

  1. I like the mustang and the slanted text inside the M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice logo. i like the over all picture. it really looks like a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your logo is very nice Joemar. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the word 'mustang' appears on this. Your logo is pretty. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time, i was riding my bike, and i hit a parked car and fell off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This logo is very creative. It looks like it should become a Mustang Tv ID card to into places electronically like one of those high-tech places where you swipe your ID in order to obtain access.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.