This is a collage if what I did over the summer, I did numerous things but mainly I was bboying (breakdancing), I went to event called ART OF WAR in July, also I trained in martial arts about three times a week, I explored my neighborhood and found some nice art (graffiti) near my house, and with all of my spare time I spent going to friends houses and hanging out around the city. So this is my collage enjoy.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Thomas Delany's summer collage
This is a collage if what I did over the summer, I did numerous things but mainly I was bboying (breakdancing), I went to event called ART OF WAR in July, also I trained in martial arts about three times a week, I explored my neighborhood and found some nice art (graffiti) near my house, and with all of my spare time I spent going to friends houses and hanging out around the city. So this is my collage enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.