Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nick Yee's Collage


This is my collage. and I'm going to answer your question in the back of your mind while you look at this... Yes, I have no life. This is literally all i did in the summer. Chemistry-summer school, Comic-con, then I played Left 4 Dead-WoW(World of Warcraft), and TF2(Team Fortress 2), and then I was off to Maui. Then school.....

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nick, Great College. I like where the spy is going to defeat (Own!) the engineer. I also like the way you spliced the stuff you liked into the scene for example the Left 4 Dead Poster in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I like how that guy is aiming for the word "chemistry."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative on the pictures. We should play sometime, I play 2 of the 3 games

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i went to comic-con, maui seems fun, very nice collage

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.