Friday, September 11, 2009

Jamie Ma's Mustang TV Logo


This is my logo for Mustang TV. The "V" is the antennae of the TV set. A meta logo when displaying in the corner of the screen would be just the TV set with the horse in it and no letters.



6 comments:

  1. This is a very creative logo. I like it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though there aren't many colors in the logo, I think it's very creative in a way. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nicole, it truly is creative. I like how you used the antennae of the television set to be the "V" for "TV", and how you reused the "T" in "Mustang". It makes for less letters and a greater effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also here. I have opinions and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you did with your logo. I like how you used an old fashion TV.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.