
This summer I went to City College to make up my Chemistry 2. Most of the time at night I went to "sing k" aka karoke at Bluemoon and VBox. Bluemoon is located at sunset juadh and 28th and Vbox is located at Geary and 2nd. Sing K is really fun because you get to sing and just have "HELLA FUN". In between I also went to 24HR Fitness and just worked out with some of my friends. Also went to the movies and watched Orphan and others. The most important but which I didn't put was I was with my girlfriend most of the summer, just chilling.
Hey Warren, you sound like you have a lot of fun doing karaoke over the summer. I'm pretty fond of karaoke myself.
ReplyDeletekaraoke is such a waste of money man, but lets go someday together.
ReplyDeleteYou're summer was COOL ! I missed that blue moon party tho, and hell yeah lets box I'm down
ReplyDeleteKaraoke without me warren?!?!!? haha just kidding.
ReplyDeletewell it seems like you had a nice summer there.