This is a place where members of ALHS' AOIT Multi-Media Period 4 Class can share their work, collaborate, and give/receive constructive criticism.
I like the yellow and red colors you chose and the flower thing in the left corner! Good job.
Hi Nicole, you're logo is really attractive. It looks really cool, and the thing in the corner reminds me of watching fireworks. It's like an explosion of artistic talent!
i like the flower hahaha
Joemar, it should be YOUR!
Nice design Nicole. I really liked how it looked, I even voted for it :P Too bad it didn't win.
Very nice logo, like the top left flower design
I like the whole design of this logo, especially the flower in the upper corner
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I like the yellow and red colors you chose and the flower thing in the left corner! Good job.
ReplyDeleteHi Nicole, you're logo is really attractive. It looks really cool, and the thing in the corner reminds me of watching fireworks. It's like an explosion of artistic talent!
ReplyDeletei like the flower hahaha
ReplyDeleteJoemar, it should be YOUR!
ReplyDeleteNice design Nicole. I really liked how it looked, I even voted for it :P Too bad it didn't win.
ReplyDeleteVery nice logo, like the top left flower design
ReplyDeleteI like the whole design of this logo, especially the flower in the upper corner
ReplyDelete