Thursday, September 3, 2009

CLIFFORD CHAN'S COLLAGE

Hi! This collage is about my summer of 2009. In the top left there is a white logo and that represents the camp that I went to called Westminster Woods. It was a week long camp and I went with a bunch of my friends. In the bottom right there is a picture of Cameron House because I was at Cameron house in Chinatown a lot this summer. Cameron House is a multi-service agency serving Asian communities in the San Francisco Bay Area, I go there to hang out with a group of my friends. At the top you can see the word Epoch, that is the Cameron House commission I am involved in. It is basically a group of kids my age that hangout and do activities together every week. In the bottom right of my collage there is a picture of CCSF Mission Campus. I put that there because it is where I did my internship this summer for my AOIT class. I went there everyday for six weeks and we interviewed employers face to face or on the phone about potential internship opportunities for the youth in different San Francisco areas. In the middle right there is a picture of three members of Abraham Lincoln High School Drum Corps, one of which is me. I put that in my collage because over the summer we had meetings and practices for drum corps for this fall. And in the middle right is a video game character. It represents that I played a lot of video games over the summer when I wasn't busy doing other things such as everything I have mentioned above about my collage.

6 comments:

  1. Your Collage is the Most AMAZING Thing I've Ever Seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at this collage because it looks like you took your time and effort working on it. The way you work the fades and the type of effects it had is amazing. I really like the EPOCH logo that you have there too. The fact that you went camping makes me a little jealous since I never been camping since I was around 10 years old, so the fact that you go so often is probably exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the text of word Epoch. Did you use photobooth to take that picture of yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style, I love how you made everything fade into the background. Awesome background too, very electric style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Clifford, your collage really is amazing. There are a lot of awesome pictures and I especially like the picture of you doing Drum Corps. It's really awesome and it seems fun. Also, I think it is good that you included the internship because it was very informative and and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.