Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maria's Summer Collage


This summer, I went to Six Flags with my mom and her boyfriend. They made me sit in the first row on Medusa. My eyes were tearing up and I was drooling a little bit. Like the image says, I was scared out of my mind.
Earlier in the summer, my mom took me to L.A. for the Fourth of July. We went to the L.A. zoo, where I was almost attacked by a flamingo.
The image in the center represents school. I went to summer school at Lowell High School for two science classes.
The bottom left image is a girl sleeping on some stairs. I chose this image because that's what I did during the summer after summer school.
The last image is a picture of a shoe. I have a
strong passion for shoes. I went shoe shopping in
L.A. and only got two pairs of shoes. But I was
happy with the ones I got, because my feet have to
look good.
Lastly, my background is Spongebob because I
couldn't find an image that wasn't fuzzy.

3 comments:

  1. The front is the best place to sit on roller coasters because you can see everything! I like that girl on the stairs sleeping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria! I love your pictures! Especially the one with the girl on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sleeping picture because i remember last year i caught you sleeping under the sun by the court yards during homeroom. You never change but sleeping isn't BAD.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.