Friday, September 11, 2009

Christine's Logo

Well I guess I didn't really choose the right colors for "red" and Haha, it looks like a Harry Potter logo too. And I think I should've made "Mustangs" a bit bigger.

10 comments:

  1. Nice Logo, I like how it looks like a crest from Harry Potter. It makes your logo unique from everyone else's that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice logo, it looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you should have made Mustangs bigger but I like how you put a picture of a mustang there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the background, I mean. Overall, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your logo!! The red in the ALHS MTV part looks a little more like Lowell colors though. HARRY POTTER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique, i like how you used Harry Potters logo style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. rofl, same here, like the Harry Potter logo style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool logo. I like the "classical" look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This logo does look like it came from the Harry Potter movie. I'm a fan of the movie which is why I like this logo. If we were to get this logo, I think we should've made a AOIT sweater based on the this logo. It would've been interesting to all have the scarf and matching sweaters for this.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.