This is a place where members of ALHS' AOIT Multi-Media Period 4 Class can share their work, collaborate, and give/receive constructive criticism.
nice logo kevin!
Awesome lens flare effect!
Lens flare... what's the black object on the a?
Those circular things look funny but overall it your logo is interesting!
Looks awesome. Sucks you had to do it with a crippled arm.
It is shiny
i like the circles
Looks very circular but very unquie. I don't know why but it looks very techno to me.
I love this logo. Besides mine, this is my favorite one.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
nice logo kevin!
ReplyDeleteAwesome lens flare effect!
ReplyDeleteLens flare... what's the black object on the a?
ReplyDeleteThose circular things look funny but overall it your logo is interesting!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome. Sucks you had to do it with a crippled arm.
ReplyDeleteIt is shiny
ReplyDeletei like the circles
ReplyDeleteLooks very circular but very unquie. I don't know why but it looks very techno to me.
ReplyDeleteI love this logo. Besides mine, this is my favorite one.
ReplyDelete