Thursday, September 3, 2009

Amaris' Summer Collage

Hi there :) This summer, I watched Transformers 2 at the theater. I also worked at United Way of the Bay Area (Matchbridge) as a Community Youth Mapper for six weeks with three other people in this class. Many others in the AOIT worked with us too but at a different location. Afterwards, I went to Socal with my friend's family. We stayed and rode roller coasters in Disneyland/California Adventures for 16 hours. Another day I went kayaking for the first time at Newport Beach and baked a delicious cheesecake!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy looking at your collage because it sort of reflects some of the things I've done during the summer myself. I've always wanted to know how it feels like to go kayaking someday and wonder how well did your experience go. I'm a big fan of Transformers and love food. Overall, nice job on the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I went to watched transformer to. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collage is muy bonita! Your summer looks and sounds really fun, especially the kayaking/cheesecake part. And the Disneyland part!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.