This is a place where members of ALHS' AOIT Multi-Media Period 4 Class can share their work, collaborate, and give/receive constructive criticism.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Grace Jiang's collage
Hi, My name is Grace Jiang. This is a collage of my summer. In the summer I went to Long beach and i had a race there. I also have Dragon Boat practice. I also had an internship. It is called Community Youth Mapping. It is located at City college at mission. I went shopping During the summer for long beach. I also went to japan town two times to take Pika Pika pictures.
I like your background picture and images, it's simple and looks nice, although it does feel a bit empty on the bottom
ReplyDeleteNice background grace. but you should make the pictures a little bit bigger.
ReplyDeleteI really like your background. I think it goes well with your pictures. :]
ReplyDelete