Saturday, September 19, 2009

CLIFFORD CHAN'S MUSTANG TV LOGO



This is my Mustang TV Logo! I used Illustrator and Photoshop to make it! Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. This Logo Is The Best Logo I've Ever Seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay I think it is a little flashy but it works. Kinda looks like the horse is running

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool design, one of the best in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really simple, but yet nice at the same time. It's awesome that you can make something this great within a short amount of time. Having a creative and working with your imagination fast can be great. I just wonder how great it would've looked if you put more effort. It's still a nice logo though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your logo is so cool! Especially how the horse looks like its running

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.