This reminds me of another logo but I can't think of it right now ... but you did a good job! You should have used red/yellow instead of black but it looks very good anyways.
The simplicity of the logo makes it stand out a lot, and I think it's really good. The slanting of the letters is really interesting, and, like Christine said, simplicity really is the best.
Very nice logo. The slant and black and white colors look simple but good
ReplyDeleteNice logo! It reminds me of the "DMV" sign. Simplicity is the best.
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of another logo but I can't think of it right now ... but you did a good job! You should have used red/yellow instead of black but it looks very good anyways.
ReplyDeleteThe simplicity of the logo makes it stand out a lot, and I think it's really good. The slanting of the letters is really interesting, and, like Christine said, simplicity really is the best.
ReplyDeletethis logo is nice, simple but creative. looks like an actual logo.
ReplyDeletei like the simplicity of this, not to flashy and right to the point.
ReplyDelete