So this summer i did a lot, I've been boxing for a while now so I kept on doing that. Most of my days I would be out with friends and just driving around, I saved up some money and bought my self a new car. Also went camping a lot down to Russian River first with friends and then with family. I was job hunting a lot this summer and towards the end I finally found one , I applied and got the job at a restaurant called Taylor's , I like to call it a Mc Donald's with a face lift. It's a burger and wine joint and the food is OFF THE HOOK ! And finally I went to the battle of the bay , it was the clash of the rivals, 49ers vs. Raiders and of course the 49ers won !!!! NINERS ALL THE WAY BABYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Elmer's Sick Collage
So this summer i did a lot, I've been boxing for a while now so I kept on doing that. Most of my days I would be out with friends and just driving around, I saved up some money and bought my self a new car. Also went camping a lot down to Russian River first with friends and then with family. I was job hunting a lot this summer and towards the end I finally found one , I applied and got the job at a restaurant called Taylor's , I like to call it a Mc Donald's with a face lift. It's a burger and wine joint and the food is OFF THE HOOK ! And finally I went to the battle of the bay , it was the clash of the rivals, 49ers vs. Raiders and of course the 49ers won !!!! NINERS ALL THE WAY BABYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm jealous. You should take me to this Taylor's and get me a burger.
ReplyDeleteYour summer sound hella fun man especially the boxing part. Lets box sometime man!!!
ReplyDeleteMan you better give me a ride in that challenger, nice collage
ReplyDelete