
This is the collage of what happened during my summer. At the top, there is a dell computer because it is the computer that I used during the whole summer. In the bottom right corner, it is a group picture of my supervisor and my coworkers at my internship. Next to that, I have a picture of fireworks because I watched fireworks while walking to Pier 39. The fire and the food are because the last Friday of summer I had an eight hour barbecue and bonfire until ten thirty.
I saw firework too on July 4th.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture on here is the picture on the bottom right =)
ReplyDeleteThe fireworks look really crazy! I wanted to see fireworks but I didn't a chance to.
Your collage makes me hungry. I really like the background you used. It makes me hungry too. Bob your summer looked fun. I only saw you like once and you had to leave. So mean. :[
ReplyDeleteJoemar, your collage is really nice! I like the way you cut out the computer so there is no background on the image. The contrast between the picture of the fireworks and the background is quite intriguing. The picture you chose to represent food is perfect because it really shows the essence of good food and how it makes you feel, when I looked at it, it felt as if I could smell the food and almost taste it. Your collage almost perfectly illustrates a fun filled summer and I really enjoyed looking at it!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks delicious!!!! I'm getting hungry just looking at it!
ReplyDeleteYou and your gaming always man. I use to game back in middle school but I don't know now. Just not my kind of thing but lets cs if i still remember my steam account.
ReplyDelete